Blogging has become a very popular online activity over the years. Today, about 70 million people read at least one blog post on a daily basis. If you are trying to establish your presence and grow your audience, for instance, if you want to be SEO friendly to get more traffic and target SEO-friendly keywords you should consider writing blogs. But, keep it in mind you must have to follow the tips to write SEO-friendly unique blog posts.
However, in the blogosphere where online content is essentially a commodity, you cannot simply put words together and expect search engines to rank your post-high. You have to make sure that every single article you publish is SEO-friendly.
In this post, we show you how to write SEO-friendly blog posts for better results.
When you are looking for your next blog topic, the following questions will guide you:
- What is my audience interested in?
- What am I passionate about?
- How can my article appeal to both readers and search engines?
- Can I solve a problem using one of these SEO-friendly topics?
- What can my blog post include?
- Where should the article be published?
Select Your Keywords | SEO friendly Unique Blog Post
Before you begin writing your SEO-friendly blog post, select all the keywords or keyword phrases that accurately describe what your audience wants to know about. Then list down these words on a piece of paper to ensure that you include all the keywords in your article.
The key to identifying appropriate keywords is knowing which ones people use to search for information on a specific topic. You can conduct online research or download free keyword tools such as Google Adwords Keyword Planner and Ubersuggest to discover keyword suggestions and generate long-tail variations of those terms.
These keywords have three or four words and are used by people who use Google to search for a product, service, or solution.
These keywords have at least five words and are commonly used by potential customers who want to purchase a particular product or service. They turn to Google for information about a certain topic.
Also Read: Trusted Tips to Create Unique Blog Posts
Write Your Content
After you have selected the right keywords, start writing your article by building a blueprint that includes a title and a few subheadings to break down each section especially under the guidelines of writing SEO-friendly unique blog posts.
Be sure to use your keywords as often as possible within these headings and throughout the article without overstuffing them. The more times people see them, the more likely they are to click on your article.
Remember that online readers will be scanning your content instead of reading it word for word. It means that you should avoid using lengthy sentences and paragraphs because people might not read them. Here are some other tips for writing great blog posts:
- Make sure readers can find what they need.
- Use short paragraphs and sentences.
- Keep your words simple and clear.
- Include images, videos, and slideshows to break up content so people can get ideas faster.
- Use bullet points for clarity.
Optimize Your Post| SEO friendly Unique Blog Post
After you have published your article, use these simple and effective SEO techniques:
- Use headline tags including “h1” and “h2”. These tags were created to give search engines an idea about the topic of your post.
- Optimize images with titles and captions. Give them relevant names so that search engines can understand their content.
- Write SEO-friendly meta descriptions, SEO metatags are useful for getting your article to appear in search results. Search engines will only show your SEO metatag if it contains relevant information about your blog post topic.
Blog Writing Checklist
Use the following printable blog writing checklist every time you start writing a new blog post.
- Are my SEO keywords listed anywhere in the article?
- Are my SEO keywords mentioned at least twice in my SEO title along with the SEO description tag?
- Do I use SEO-friendly images and SEO images caption for each image included in my post?
- Do I use SEO-friendly images SEO keywords?
- Do I mention SEO keywords in the SEO description tag for each image included in my post?
- Do I include SEO keywords naturally throughout my article?
- Did I provide enough information that will help people solve their problems or answer their questions without having to click on another SEO article?
- Did I mention SEO keywords in my SEO description tag and SEO title at least twice without overstuffing them?
Conclusion: It takes a lot of effort and dedication to write an SEO-friendly blog post that the search engines will rank high. However, your hard work is worth it as blogging has become one of the most popular online activities with about 70 million people reading at least one blog post every day. If you are trying to establish your presence and grow your audience, for instance, if you want to be SEO friendly and target SEO-friendly keywords then consider writing blogs. To make sure that every single article you publish is optimized, however, follow these guidelines while writing awesome posts: tone should be inspirational; use keyword phrases in titles; optimize images by using alt tags; include links within text content; provide readers with something valuable like freebies or discounts.